Psychological and trauma therapy in the Reigate, Redhill and Horley area, Surrey

with clinical psychologist Dr Katherine Preedy CPsychol AFBPsS

Dr Katherine Preedy
Preedy Psychology Surrey

Where and when are sessions held?

If you have any other questions please contact me.

I offer both evening and daytime appointments within Reigate Wellbeing Centre in Reigate.

Reigate Wellbeing Centre is in a private courtyard close to the centre of Reigate.

Sessions typically last 50 minutes. The majority of people choose to come to sessions weekly, but we can decide how regularly to meet and for how many sessions during the assessment process.

How much do sessions cost?

Each session costs £95 and can be paid by cheque, cash or bank transfer. Alternatively, payment may be covered by your healthcare insurance company. Please check the details of your policy to see if there is an excess which you may need to pay. Fees may be slightly different if your sessions are covered by insurance companies or employee assistance programmes (EAPs).

How can I get referred?

I accept self-referrals (contact me here), referrals from GPs, employee assistance programmes (EAPs), other healthcare providers and also through most major healthcare insurance providers, including BUPA, AXA-PPP, AVIVA, Vitality, WPA, and others.

Are sessions confidential?

The content of sessions is confidential and all information is kept securely in line with the Data Protection Act. Some insurance companies or referrers require reports on the therapy. If this is the case, I will discuss this with you.

If I am concerned for your safety, or the safety of someone else, I have a professional and legal duty to share this information, however I would hope to be able to discuss this with you whenever possible.

What happens if I cannot attend a planned session?

If you are unable to attend an appointment for any reason please give as much notice as possible. If you do not give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation then the full session fee will be charged.

Can I check your registration?

You can check my registration as a ‘Practitioner Psychologist’ with the HCPC at

I am also an associate fellow and chartered member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and you can verify this at

I adhere to the code of ethics and professional standards of both of these bodies.

What do I do if I have a complaint?

Please talk to me if there is any aspect of my service that you are unhappy with as I value feedback and would like to be able to resolve any difficulties if possible. However, any serious complaints can be raised with any of the organisations with the Health and Care Professions Council.